Happy holidays! Now that Thanksgiving has passed, we have been enjoying the Christmas decor in the office (although we did put the Christmas Tree up the day before Thanksgiving... Shhh.) I love seeing presents wrapped under the tree, but finding the perfect gift for all of your loved ones can be a challenge! With all of the sales going on right now, a fun day of shopping can quickly turn into a nightmare! With so many options how are you supposed to narrow it down?! Don't worry! We've got you covered this year...
We put together this list of great holiday gifts that can work for almost anyone. 🙂 During December we load up on pies, eggnog, cookies, hot cocoa, I could go on and on but you get the idea. Then before you know it, New Years Eve is here and we find ourselves scrambling to make a new years resolution. Lose some weight, run a marathon, have more 'me time' or maybe save some extra money. These gifts will help you and your loved ones to jump start their new years resolutions by giving them just what they need to have a healthy and happy start to the new year!
- Upower 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser $17 - Fill any room with the relaxing aroma of your favorite essential oils with this colorful diffuser. With the option of seven different light colors, it is bound to be a hit! Find yours here!
- Hummingbird Reusable Glass Straws $25 - This pack of four reusable straws will make your favorite drinks even better! Easily wash and reuse the straws daily to cut down on plastic waste. These straws are durable, eco friendly and protect you from toxins. Find yours here!
- Life Straw Go $45 - This water bottle/straw combo filters out harmful bacteria, parasites, pesticides and more! The bottle is BPA free and the filter will give you five years of clean water! The best part is that each purchase of the LifeStraw bottle gives one child, one year of clean drinking water. Find yours here!
- NutriBullet PRO $80 - The perfect gift for anyone with a busy schedule! I have a NutriBullet and LOVE it so much. Any morning I feel rushed on time, I throw some of my favorite frozen fruits in the blender and have my breakfast ready in under a minute. The best part is that the blender part doubles as a cup, one less thing to clean and perfect for taking a smoothie on the go. Find yours here!
- FitBit Charge 3 $130 - What better way to track your steps, calories burned, sleep patterns, heart rate and more! This is the perfect gift to help your loved ones start out the new year on the track to health and wellness. Find yours here!
- Powerbeats 3 Wireless Headphones $200 - Ideal for walking, jogging, running, lifting weights, yoga, gardening or just jamming out! These wireless headphones connect to your phone via Bluetooth making tangled wires a thing of the past! Find yours here!
- oral-B Genius 8000 $200 - $250 - If a smart toothbrush is a thing, this is it! The Oral-B Genius syncs with an app on your smart phone and helps you clean your teeth like the dentist recommends you do! Sound too good to be true? Read more about this wonder brush and find yours here!
With all of the great gifts out this year, it was a challenge to narrow our list down to just seven. What are some of your favorite gift ideas for 2018? Share in the comments below 🙂
Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season!